Tuscan Fruit Salad
- 4 Cups Dulcinea watermelon, rind removed and diced medium
- 4 Cups Dulcinea cantaloupe rind removed and diced medium
- 1/2 Cup Private Selection feta cheese
- 1 Small jalapeo pepper, seeded and diced small
- 2 Tablespoons Private Selection rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Private Selection fresh basil
- 1/4 Cup Private Selection olive oil
- Dash of salt
- Place the watermelon and cantaloupe into a large glass bowl.
- In a second large bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit and add the diced pepper. Toss to combine.
- Top with the feta cheese and refrigerate for 10 minutes before serving.