Teriyaki Chicken with Grilled Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Collection, original
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 3 Tablespoons Clifford Bay sauvignon blanc wine
- 5 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch frush cilantro, chopped
- 2 Pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Florida tomatoes, sliced 3/4-inch thick
- 2 Tablespoons Private Selection olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine first five ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Place in a zippy bag with the chicken and refriderate for 1-2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a hot grill.
- Discard marinade. Grill the chicken over high heat for 2 minutes per side.
- Lower the heat and continue to grill until just done. Remove and set aside on a clean plate.
- Brush the sliced Florida tomatoes with the oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place on a hot grill for 30 seconds per side. Serve with the chicken.