Teriyaki Chicken Satays with Melon Salad
- 1/2 Cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Collection, original flavor
- 3 Tablespoons Ravenswood Zinfandel wine
- 2 Pounds chicken tenders
- Bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Combine teriyaki sauce and wine in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Place this marinade in a zippy bag with chicken tenders and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from teh marinade and discard the marinade in the bag
- Place the chicken on the bamboo skews and grill over medium heat until just done.
- Brush with additional teriyaki sauce from the jar just before removing from the grill
Mango Melon Salad
- 1 Dulcinea Tuscan cantaloupe, cut in half and seeded
- 1 Mango, seeded and diced
- 1 Dulcinea watermellon, removed from the rind and diced
- Use one side of the cantaloupe as the bowl for the salad
- Dice the other half of the cantaloupe and toss with the watermelon and mango
- Place the fruit salad in the cantaloupe "bowl" and stick the grilled chicken satays around the sides