Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry
- 1/2 Cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Collection, garlic and green onions flavor
- 1 Tablespoon Private Selection rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tablesoons Beringer Founders Estate Cabernet wine
- 1 Sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tablespoons Private Selection olive oil, separated
- Stir-Fry pre-cut vegetables from the produce department
- Combine teriyaki sauce and vinegar and wine in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Place this marinade in a zippy bag with the steak and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and discard the marinade in the bag.
- Place 1 tablespoon oil in a hot skillet and add the steak. Stir-fry the beef for 3-4 minutes, or until just done.
- Remove beef from the heat and set aside on a clean plate.