Mango Strawberry Cobbler
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 mangos, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup strawberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and dice the mango. Place half of the mango into a food processor (or blender) and purée until smooth. Mix the puréed mango with the diced mango and set aside.
- Melt the butter and pour into a 9x9 inch Pyrex dish. In a large bowl, add the Bisquick, milk and sugar and mix well. Pour the batter mixture over the butter. Do not stir into the butter.
- Dollop in the mango and strawberry puree into the batter that is in the Pyrex. Bake for one hour. Serve with ice cream.