- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup each of onion, celery and carrots. diced small
- 2 - 8oz. bottles clam juice (or shrimp stock as seen in the video)
- 1 - 28oz. can fire roasted diced tomatoes, un-drained
- 1 Tablespoon Gourmet Garden squeeze garlic
- 1 packet Cajun's Choice® Cajun Shrimp seasoning
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and de-veined 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden squeeze basil
- 3 Cups cooked rice (optional)
- Heat a large stock pot over med-high heat for one minute. Add the oil and vegetables and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the clam juice (or shrimp stock), canned tomatoes, shrimp seasoning, garlic and wine. Stir to combine.
- Place lid on pot and reduce the heat to med-low. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the raw shrimp and basil basil. Simmer for 4 minutes stirring often. Seve over rice (optional).