Shrimp Scampi with Mango Watermelon Salad
- 1 Pound Kroger peeled and de-veined shripm, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon Private Selection olive oil
- 1 Packet Cajun's Choice Cajun Shrimp Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Cellar No. 8 chardonnay wine
- 2 Tablespoons Kroger butter
- 1 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat for one minute.
- Place the shrimp, oil, and shripm seasoning in a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Add the seasoned shrimp to the hot skillet and saute until firm and pink - about 4 minutes.
- Place the shrimp on serving plates.
- Add wine to the pan and simmer until liquid is reduced by 75%.
- Add the butter and lemon juice and whisk to incorporate.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and serve with the mango watermelon salad.
Mango Watermelon Salad
- 1 Dulcinea watermelon, rind removed and diced medium
- 2 Mangos, peeled and diced (as seen in our web sites video)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Teaspoon lime zest
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat. Let stand about 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.