- 1 Pound Private Selection shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon Private Selection olive oil
- 1 Packet Cajun's Choice Cajun Shrimp seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon flesh lemon juice
- 1 Bag nacho chips
- 1 Cup Private Selection mild salsa
- Kroger sour cream
- Kroger shredded Mexican cheese
- Place the shrimp, oil and seasoning in a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat for one minute. Add the seasoned shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the wine.
- Return the pan to teh heat and simer until the wine has evaporated (less than one minute).
- Add the lemon juice and remove the shrimp to a bowl to cool slightly
- Place the nacho chips on a large serving plate and top with the shrimp mixture. Add salsa, sour cream, and cheese.