Pina Colada Pork Chops
- 4 Center cut pork chops (6 oz. each)
- 4 Teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1 Can coconut milk (14 oz.)
- 1 Can pineapple tidbits, drained (8 oz.)
- 3 Tablespoons chardonnay wine
- 3 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- Sear pork in canola oil for 2 minutes per side. Add soy sauce and coconut milk to pan; bring to a simmer reduce heat to medium. Cook the pork until just done (about 3-5 minutes).
- Stir in pineapple tidbits and wine. Continue to simmer until sauce thickens (about 4 minutes). Remove pork from pan and pour sauce over pork. Sprinkle with parsley.