Orange Apricot Chicken with Thyme and Rosemary
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 4 Boneless Skinless chicken thighs, pounded thin
- ¼ tsp each salt and Pepper, or to taste
- ¼ cup Blue Moon Belgian White beer
- ¼ cup Apricot Preserves
- ¼ cup Orange Marmalade
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1tsp Each Fresh Thyme and Rosemary, finely chopped
- Orange wedges, for garnish
Heat a skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute. Add the olive oil and swirl to coat. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken to hot pan, and sear till juices run clear, turning occasionally. Remove Chicken to a plate, and set aside to keep warm.
Remove the pan away from heat, and add the Blue Moon beer, scraping up any browned bits. Simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Add the apricot preserves and orange marmalade and combine to make a quick pan sauce. Sprinkle in the Fresh Thyme and Rosemary, and pour sauce over resting chicken. Serve immediately with orange wedges.
Enjoy with a glass Blue Moon Belgium White.