Orange and Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 Pound skirt or flank steak, sliced thin across the grain
- 1 Cup Kroger orange marmalade
- 1/4 Cup hoisin sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Kroger soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Gourmet Garden garlic
- 2 Cups water
- 12oz. Fresh broccoli florets
- Prepare rice or noodles (optional)
- Add the first 6 ingredients into a large bowl and toss well.
- Add the water to a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add the broccoli and steam for 4-5 minutes. Do not over cook. Drain the broccoli and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet (or wok) over high heat for one minute. Add the meat mixture and stir-fry for 4-6 minutes. Add the cooked broccoli and toss. Serve immediately over rice or noodles (optional).