KARA-AGE Chicken with Mango Sauce
- 1 box Kikkoman® Kara-Age Coating Mix
- 1 ½ pounds chicken thighs (or breast) cut into 1 ½ inch square pieces
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden® Squeeze Chili Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden® Squeeze Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden® Squeeze Ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 Mangos, peeled and diced small
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- To make the mango sauce, combine the first 6 ingredients into a medium sauce pot over medium high heat. Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the mango and cook for 1 minute.
- Combine the water and corn starch and stir into the simmering sauce to thicken. Add the lime juice and cilantro and set aside. Can be made a day ahead.
- Make the Kikkoman® Kara-Age Chicken (or fish) according to package directions. Serve with the mango sauce.
Great with a salad dressed with Bolthouse® Ranch Dressing - 75% Fewer Calories and 85% less Fat.