Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with Melon Feta Salad
- 1/2 Cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Collection, garlic and green onions flavor
- 3 Tablespoons Rex Goliath pinot grigio wine
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- Combine the teriyaki sauce and wine in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Place half of the marinade in a zippy bag with the chicken and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade in the bag.
- Place marinated chicken on a medium heat grill and sear for 2 minutes per side.
- Lower the head to medium low and continue to cook; turning often until done.
- Brush reserved marinade on steaks and remove from the heat. Set aside on a clean plate.
Watermelon Feta Salad
- 1 Dulcinea watermelon, diced medium
- 1 Dulcinea Tuscan cantaloupe, diced medium
- 2 Tablespoons Private Selection rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoons Gourmet Garden squeeze basil
- 1/4 Cup Private Selection olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup feta cheese
- Combine the watermelon, cantaloupe and feta in a large bowl.
- In a small separate bowl, combine the basil, vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Whisk the ingredients as you slowly add the oil.
- Pour the dressing over the watermelon and feta and toss to coat.