Glazed Apricot Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon Private Selection olive oil
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Rosemount Diamond Chardonay wine
- 1/4 Cup Private Selection apricot preserves
- 1 Teaspoon Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon each Private Selection fresh thyme and rosemary, chopped fine
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat for one minute. In the meantime, season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add the oil and chicken to the pan and sear for 1 minute per side.
- Lower the heat to medium and continue to cook until just done. Place the cooked chicken on a clean plate and set aside to rest.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the wine.
- Return to medium heat and add the preserves, chili pepper, rosemary, and thyme.
- Simmer to reduce the liquid by half.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.