Curry Chicken with Mango Avacado Salsa
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons onion, diced medium
- 4 Chicken cutlets
- 1 Cup Kikkoman Thai Red Curry Sauce
- 2 Cups cooked rice (optional)
- Heat skillet over medium high heat for one minute.
- Add the oil and onions and sauté for one minute.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for one minute per side.
- Add the curry sauce and simmer for three minutes; or until chicken is just done.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a clean cutting board.
- Dice chicken into bite size pieces and place back in the skillet with the sauce.
- Serve over cooked rice (optional).
Mango Avacado Salsa
- 1 Ripe mango, seeded and diced
- 1 Ripe avocado, seeded and diced
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chipped fine
- 3/4 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a glass bowl and toss to coat. Chill for ten minutes before serving.