- 2 Foster Farms® chicken breast, sliced into cutlets
- Private Selection® Italian seasoning grinder, to taste
- 4 Tablespoons Private Selection® olive oil, separated
- 8 oz. sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup sliced white onion
- 3/4 Tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3/4 Cup marsala wine
- 1/4 Cup heavy cream
- 4 oz. Private Selection® penne pasta (cooked and drained).
- Fresh hopped parsley
- Shredded parmesan cheese, optional
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. In the mean time, season the Foster Farms® chicken with the Italian seasoning. Add one tablespoon of the oil to the skillet and swirl to coat well. Add the seasoned chicken and saute for 1 minute per side. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Return the same skillet to the heat and add the remaining 3 tablespoons oil. Add the mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes. Add the onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the marsala wine. Return the skillet to the heat and simmer until the marsala has reduced by two thirds.
- Add the cream and precooked drained pasta. Return the chicken to the pan and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 4 minutes. Serve immediately and garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese.
Wine Recommendation: Blackstone Chardonnay