Bronzed Salmon with Mango Salsa
- 1 Ripe mango, diced
- 1 Navel orange, diced small
- 2 Tablespoons Gourmet Garden® squeeze cilantro
- Juice of one fresh lime
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir well. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Salmon fillets, skin removed (8 oz. each)
- Chef Paul Prudhomme's Salmon Magic® Seasoning, to taste
- Heat your skillet over medium high heat for one minute. In the mean time, season the salmon to taste with the salmon seasoning.
- Add the oil to the hot skillet and swirl to coat. Add the seasoned salmon fillets and sear for one minute per side. Reduce the heat to medium low and continue to cook; turning often until just done.
- Remove the salmon to a clean plate and cover with foil to keep warm.