Blackened Sea Scallops
with Cilantro Butter Wine Sauce
- 1 Pound Sea scallops, patted dry
- Cajun’s Choice Blackened Seasoning, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4-Cup Matua Sauvignon Blanc wine
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons Gourmet Garden squeeze cilantro
- Season each side of the Sea Scallops with the Cajun’s Choice Seasoning. Heat a skillet over medium high heat for 2 minutes. Add Olive Oil and swirl to coat. Add the Scallops to the pan and sear for 2 minutes per side. Remove scallops from the pan and set aside.
- Remove pan from heat and add the wine. Return pan on a medium low heat setting. Gently whisk in the butter and the Gourmet Garden cilantro. Pour sauce over Scallops and serve immediately.