Tomato Basil Feta Salad
- 1 Cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3 Florida Tomatoes®
- 1 Tablespoon Gourmet Garden Squeeze Basil
- ½ Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sterling® Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc wine
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- ½ cup President® Crumbled Feta cheese
- In a large bowl place the thawed corn. Seed and dice the Florida tomatoes and add them to the bowl.
- In another large bowl add the Gourmet Garden Basil, vinegar, wine and salt. Whisk vigorously as you add the oil a little at a time until emulsified.
- Pour the dressing over the corn and tomatoes and top with the President feta.
Enjoy with your favorite grilled foods.